RULES & SAFETY
Welcome to Xplor Bravest Race Elements, an exciting obstacle and pursuit race surrounded by natural scenarios within Mexico.
For you to fully enjoy this experience it is of the essence to follow these rules:
- Neither real nor toy weapons are allowed.
- No drugs or persons inebriated or under the influence of alcohol.
- Coolers with any type of alcoholic beverage or food from the outside are not allowed.
- You can bring in a non-alcoholic drink of no more than one (1) liter per person (water or isotonic beverages).
- Pets are not allowed in any area of the event.
- There are no camping areas for the event.
- Participants and spectators must comply with all instructions given by the directors, volunteers and medical staff of the race.
- Do not drink and drive.
- Any direct and intentional physical contact with another participant or against the Elementals is prohibited; we are very strict in this sense. Remember, we are participating to challenge ourselves, not others.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- An official ID with photo (INE or IFE, passport, FM2, FM3).
- If you are a minor (16 and 17), you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who must sign a liability release document.
- Sign a liability waiver to enter the registration area.
- Cash for food, drinks and souvenirs.
- Wear sportswear or a fun costume if you like, and running shoes. Gloves can be helpful.
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes, sandals or clean tennies as you'll need them after the race.
- Feel free to bring beach chairs or sarongs so you can enjoy the “BRAVEST PARTY” comfortably.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 2 hours before your wave time.