Xplor Bravest Race ¡Viva México! is a fun 5K race along the natural scenery of Xplor Park in Riviera Maya. Among natural, man-made and incidental obstacles, the unity of a country will prevail in an athletic challenge that will test your physical and mental resistance.
During the race you will have to overcome 30 obstacles, nine of these obstacles will be of a higher level of difficulty and by overtaking them you will earn “bandanas” as a reward. By getting a green, white and red bandana you will be worthy of the highest award, The Bravest Medal.
As unity is a value that represents all of México, there will be Compadres, mexicans by birth or at heart like you, who will be encouraging and supporting you through the whole race to get you to the finish line and defeat the challenge.
On top of everything, for the first time in the history of the Bravest Race there will be an elite wave (8:00 h) in which 125 men and 125 women will compete for the best time.
WHAT SHOULD I TAKE?
- An official ID with photo (IFE, INE, PASSPORT, FM2, FM3).
- If you are a underage (16 and 17), you must be accompanied by your parents or guardian who must sign a liability release document.
- Must sign a liability waiver to enter the registration area.
- Bring cash for food, drinks and souvenirs.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Wear sportswear or a fun costume if you like, and running shoes. Gloves can be helpful.
- Bring a towel, a change of clothes and an extra pair of footwear as you'll need them after the race.
- You should arrive at least two hours before your designated schedule time.
Remember this is a real challenge and you will finish it like a champion. Each week before the event, functional training sessions will be posted on Xplor Bravest Race social networks, so you can be ready for the race. Taking part in this program is your own responsibility, since, like with any other training programs, you could injure yourself.